Rick and Candice

First and foremost, a congratulations is in order - one of my best friends is ENGAGED!! Rick proposed at Nick's Night Club (our local, country dance hall) on July 22, 2011. You can often find Rick and Candice at Nick's on the weekends, two stepping, line dancing, or singing karaoke. On this night however Rick had a different song in mind, one he wrote with our friend Chris. Rick sang as Chris played guitar... and Candice....well she just had  no idea what was going on, and I mean that in the best possible way :).  I think it finally hit her as to what was going on as Rick sang the last verse of his song,... " I am only going to ask you this one time..."  he got down on one knee and asked my beautiful best friend Candice to marry him. Holding back the tears in my eyes, I was able to capture some of their special moment. I love you both and wish nothing but the best for you and your future together.




No comments:

Post a Comment